Our track record of positive results for the planet
Since 1984, we have faced what appeared to be overwhelming challenges and have managed to secure a raft of positive results for the planet.
- Securing global bans on the international elephant ivory trade
- Reducing commercial hunting of whales, dolphins and porpoises in Japan and Iceland
- Reforming the timber industry to curb illegal logging
- Leading successful efforts to secure global agreements to reduce the production and consumption of climate-changing gases
- Helping to secure an historic commitment to negotiate a plastics treaty at the UN.