Welcome to the Autumn 2013 issue of EIA’s bi-annual newsletter Investigator, giving you an overview of our key campaign activities during the past six months.
This issue features:
• The cool technology revolution that’s easier on the climate – and energy bills!
• Wild tigers don’t have the time for China’s conflicting policies
• Mercury treaty flags health threats from toxic whale and dolphin meat
• Japanese firm ditches pet treats made from Icelandic fin whale meat following EIA pressure
• Catch up with a photo special from our free summer Greens on the Green event
• Siam rosewood can be saved, but only if key countries take action
• A crushing blow struck against the illegal ivory trade in The Philippines
• EIA joins the iWorry International March for Elephants