Welcome to the Spring 2015 issue of EIA’s bi-annual newsletter Investigator, featuring an overview of key campaign activities during the past six months.
This issue features:
• Botswana meeting shows progress but more needs to be done to fight wildlife crime
• Vanishing Point exposes rampant ivory crime and corruption in Tanzania & China
• EIA goes inside the lawless resort in Laos where tourists can buy endangered species
• Helmeted hornbills pushed to the brink by illegal trade in their carved beaks
• No time to lose in taking action to save the world’s last 100 vaquita porpoises
• Widespread corruption in Indonesia’s palm oil sector driving illegal logging
• The alarming scale of international trafficking in illegal ozone-depleting substances
• Author Neil Gaiman at the 13th annual Douglas Adams Memorial Lecture
Regular donors to EIA receive a hard copy of Investigator one month in advance of its release online.