Welcome to the Spring 2016 issue of EIA’s bi-annual newsletter Investigator, featuring an overview of key campaign activities during the past six months.
This issue features:
• Criminal fish bladder trade is driving two marine species to extinction
• China’s new wildlife law is deviating from stated goal of ‘Ecological Civilisation’
• Montreal Protocol HFC greenhouse gas phase-down – 2016 could be the year!
• New EIA illegal wildlife trade seizure maps reveal crime hotspots and threats to lesser-known endangered species
• Corrupt cop went on the run yet again after being let out of prison to visit hospital
• Exposé of dodgy audits inspires RSPO resolve to overhaul “sustainable palm oil” safeguards
• Pioneering activist and EIA co-founder is awarded an OBE
Download a copy here.
Regular donors to EIA receive a hard copy of Investigator one month in advance of its release online.