The Autumn 2016 issue of Investigator is now available!
Welcome to the Autumn 2016 issue of EIA’s bi-annual newsletter Investigator, featuring an overview of key campaign activities during the past six months.
This issue features:
• Conservation congress vote shows the way towards closing all ivory markets
• International Tiger Day a chance to spotlight the threat of captive breeding
• In-depth probe into illegal totoaba trade shows time running out for the vaquita
• Latest interactive map exposes the scale and nature of global rhino horn trade
• Logging ban in Myanmar a major step towards forest sector reform
• Montreal Protocol on track for an amendment tackling HFCs
• UK microbeads ban is welcome but needs to go further