Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil
On the 15th October 2018, we submitted two formal complaints to the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) in relation to five RSPO members that are part of Pacific Inter-Link (PIL) Group and the wider Hayel Saeed Anam (HSA) Group.
A decision is awaited from the RSPO on whether the allegations made in the complaints constitute a breach of the RSPO rules and subsequent formal acceptance of the complaints.
Please find the relevant documents below:
- RSPO Complaint – HSA Group Membership
- RSPO Complaint – PIL Papua Concessions
- ANNEX 1 – Full Details of Complaint – PIL Papua Concessions
- ANNEX 2 – Evidence of Operation – PIL Papua Concessions
- ANNEX 3 – Loan Agreement – PIL Papua Concessions
Supporting Evidence – RSPO Complaints PIL HSA:
- Company Records for Papua Companies [zip]
- Company Records for PT Pacific Indomas [zip]
- Company Records for RSPO Members [zip]
- Company Records for Tulen Jayamas [zip]