The Autumn 2015 issue of Investigator is now available!
Welcome to the Autumn 2015 issue of EIA’s bi-annual newsletter Investigator, featuring an overview of key campaign activities during the past six months.
This issue features:
• Seemingly chaotic illicit trade in timber from Myanmar to China is really a well-organised money-making machine for criminals
• Tanzania still trying to spin its way out of an elephant poaching crisis
• Seafood giant implicated in Iceland’s largest hunt of fin whales since ban
• Japan still gambles with human health over toxic whale and dolphin meat
• Montreal Protocol advances phase-down discussions for super greenhouse gases
• Obama is pressed to raise tiger trade during Chinese President’s visit to US
• It’s time to turn the tide of plastic waste choking our oceans
Regular donors to EIA receive a hard copy of Investigator one month in advance of its release online.