The Spring 2017 issue of Investigator is now available!
Welcome to the Spring 2017 issue of EIA’s bi-annual newsletter Investigator, featuring an overview of key campaign activities during the past six months.
This issue features:
• An historic global deal is reached to cut super-pollutant HFC gases!
• CITES CoP17 special – reports from South Africa meeting
• IWC calls for urgent action to save the critically endangered vaquita porpoise
• EIA Forests investigators submit complaints through EU Timber Regulation
• Plans for a lion bone trade would spell disaster for Asia’s wild tigers
• Make the UK Government keep its promise for elephants
• Hanoi Statement worth little without concrete actions and accountability